- Yehuda Matzos - in the Passover section
- Organic Tomatoes on the Vine - alas, I only saw the sign, there were none on the shelves when we were there.
- Sabra Hummous - this is actually made in America, although the company is half-owned by an Israeli company. But I bought some because it was a target of a FAILED BDS effort at Princeton University in December 2010.
- Dorot Frozen Herbs - You will find these in the freezer section. These are containers of 20 individual teaspoons for frozen herbs. There is parsley, garlic, ginger, cilantro, basil and hot pepper varieties. A great idea when you are in a hurry to prepare a meal.
- Masada Foot Scrub - smooth your callouses away.
- Masada Bath Salts - the coop had 4 varieties on the shelf, when I was there. You can get detox, muscle relax, rejuvenate, refresh. They all sounded wonderful to me.
- Mud - a face mask that will make your skin smooth and resilient.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Products from Israel at the Coop
I went shopping tonight and here are some of things from Israel I found in the coop: